Thursday, July 26, 2007

I am moving!

I am currently working on moving to Wordpress.com - moving the posts, the embedded videos etc. Anyway, when the moving is complete, the new link will be up here.
I loved Blogger, but I find Wordpress more versatile in its widgets. No hard feelings, I hope, Blogger.

3 hours later...
UPDATED: On second* thought, I have decided NOT TO MOVE. (Talk of indecisiveness!) I still love Blogger. I hated the fact that one cannot change the template CSS styling in Wordpress without having an upgraded account (NOT free).
http://logophilia.wordpress.com barely got to see the light of the day. Thanks to the guy on the left.


*Second is quite an understatement.

4 comments:

Gaurav Bhardwaj said...

ha ha ha..finally!!!...

Kokonad said...

He he... yeah I know. I have been talking of it for a LONG time. But I finally decided not to.
http://logophilia.wordpress.com was such a shortlived site!

Gaurav Bhardwaj said...

ha ha ha!!!...just wait for sometime and blogger would use this incident as an advertisement!!!..:)

Deepika said...

I'm glad you changed your mind..this corner of blogspot is way too familiar to me to welcome any change!!:)
(and why in God's name do people put word verification for comment-ers?):(:(