Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Bagels and manners

On the way to a hiking spot (a nice waterfall) a few weeks back, we had stopped at a local bagel store at Wellsboro, PA - a nice quiet town in Tioga county.
The bagels were excellent, so was the cream cheese. The part that amused me the most was this notice near the payment counter. I shot it from my cell phone, so it's not the best in terms of picture quality.

5 comments:

A.Vamsi Krishna said...

Hi

Well I see that you're into photography...I really liked your photo album, it's lovely.

Which cam do you use ? do you work with photoshop ?

Gaurav Bhardwaj said...

Hey

Ha ha ha...Nice one but I want to see that days bill receipt too!!!....

Gaurav

Kokonad said...

@Vamsi - Those photographs are from several cameras. I didn't personally own a camera then.
No, they are NOT photoshop modified. :)

@Gaurav - Bandy ke paas hai uska receipt. :P There are several witnesses - two of them are your roommates. :P

Dimple said...

heyy that was gud...:)

Kokonad said...

@Dimple - Heh heh :) The woman at the counter was amused by the fact that I had taken a photograph of it. :D