Friday, February 6, 2009

Weird name. No donut for you.

Ok people, what's with giving yourselves obnoxious names in Orkut? First they are philosophical. Then they are written in convoluted text that makes no sense till you squint. Did you realize that naming yourselves this way makes you "Unsearchable"? How do you expect us to type "♥" (hearts) or a box or a dinosaur or whatever and find you in the search feature? Or if I want to find you in my email contacts list? More importantly, how do we even know that's how you have listed yourself in Orkut! How do I know you have replaced V with \/, or S with $ or O with zero?
Some of them are so ridiculous it takes me a while to figure out whether it's a bug on Orkut or my eyes have gone bad. Some of the awesome examples I have come across (in MY own friends list). If yours is one of them, it's probably time to CHANGE IT. Because it is very very... how do I put it... /\nN0Y1N9!
KacchhhiinnnGGGG
Why so
||Bored of orkut
Life sucks
Wooohooo
New pics
Enjoying in paris
Running the rat race
Fighting fate, c who wins
|ÞH| -= WHÉRÊ ÞURÊ HÂTRÉÐ ÞRËVÃÍL§ *
G0iN b@ck 2 tH0$e l@Zy DaYsS *
ßĦдЯǺથ...Enfield *
$leepin9 b34uty *
c00L dud3
*More annoying than usual. #%$^#%@!!

PS: I like how Facebook deals with this. There is no way you can name yourself "Life is like a crumpled piece of paper: Used, then thrown... ALBUM UPDATED"

1 comment:

Debs said...

lol I completely agree. its worse when such ppl send u a friends request n their albums are filled with actors, its whole new episode of "guess who I am?".