Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kya mara Camera!

Photo SHOOT!
It is with deep regret that I hereby announce that I have damaged my own camera - and it will cost $240 to repair it!
In an attempt to clean it, I ended up leaving lots of microfiber inside the image chamber, and thanks to static electricity, they wouldn't come off. Then I decided to go brute on it, and ended up scratching one of the screens and it all went downhill from there. :(
Anyway, I recalled my camera without having it repaired and I have decided to try to fix all of it myself. I hope I do something good at the end of it...
Here are a few pics I had taken during a trip to rural West Bengal... there are many more photos taken, but I will be putting them up on a separate post.


3 comments:

Shazia said...

Ohh! Thats a bad news. But 240 dollars is really expensive. Do you think its a good idea to repair it yourself? I hope you don't damage it more (no offence meant).

Debs said...

nicely captured.
especially the one with the bus and the one with the "nouko".

Kokonad said...

@SagittalSection: No offense taken. :) I will try to fix it - I trust myself when it comes to fixing things - however, if I break it further, time for a new camera. :)

@Debbie: Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! :)