Have you ever sent an email late one night when you were sloshed... and you woke up the next morning and wished you hadn't sent it? Let's say you are drunk-soaked-to-the-bone. And you decide to email your ex/crush/boss/coworker/ENTIRE-OFFICE and tell something you wouldn't want to tell when sober. Google kind of prevents that. By asking you a series of simple timed arithmetic questions. Just to make sure you are not drunk. Or stoned.
4 months ago



4 comments:
This is so funny! I googled to make sure this things exists. Google amazes me so much! :)
I found about this the other day, and was faced with a dilemma about using it. I am so tempted still to do it :D
Btw, I am still waiting for chocolates da :D
I need cell phone goggles...have sent many many messages, made phone calls in my not so sober times and wished I hadn't the next morning! Thankfully, all the people concerned knew exactly what I was doing, so it's okay.
Hilarious!! Only google could come up with this!!
Post a Comment