Thursday, February 7, 2008

WHAT IS THE POINT??!

Want something bright and shiny for your bathroom?
A Swarovski crystal studded commode. Price tag of $75,000. It has gone one lucky owner. Coming soon - studded sinks and studded bath tubs, may be.

Here's some perspective:
Number of homeless in India - 78,000,000
Price to have one decent meal in Mumbai ~ 50 cents.

Something I saw in Ads of the World -
Click for enlarged view


1 comment:

Kokonad said...

I totally missed these comments... for some reason I never got them in my email.
Sorry!
Communism, ha? :D I am somewhat in the gray zone.
My point is that while one can spend money one wants to spend, one must also have a basic moral sense that he/she could spend a fraction of that money for doing some good in the world. May be he could have had a regular commode and a nice diamond necklace for his mistress, and part of the remaining money could have gone to ... let's say... Africa. :-)