According to this news article in FoxNews.com, Australian Santas have been told to change the "Ho Ho Ho" to a "Ha Ha Ha" because "Ho" is slang in US for prostitute. And it could be frightening to children too.
WHAT?!
Yes, it is true, and therefore, the new Santas are being trained for using "Ha Ha Ha" - some have quit. I wonder why. Santas are now rebelling against this ban because they all feel (quite strongly) that kids wouldn't understand what 'Ho is! Moreover, it's destroying something traditional, something which we all have heard all our lives.
In my opinion, if a kid is aware what a 'Ho is, he is too old to sit on Santa's lap.
Santa Claus image taken from www.clipartguide.com
WHAT?!
Yes, it is true, and therefore, the new Santas are being trained for using "Ha Ha Ha" - some have quit. I wonder why. Santas are now rebelling against this ban because they all feel (quite strongly) that kids wouldn't understand what 'Ho is! Moreover, it's destroying something traditional, something which we all have heard all our lives.
In my opinion, if a kid is aware what a 'Ho is, he is too old to sit on Santa's lap.
Santa Claus image taken from www.clipartguide.com


6 comments:
//In my opinion, if a kid is aware what a 'Ho is, he is too old to sit on Santa's lap.//
u clearly have no idea what all things does a kid knows
So you are saying the ban is justified?
Hee hee, I laughed my head off when I read this one. I wonder which parent caught their kid giggling when Santa laughed and decided every kid must be punished.
In other news, tag! you're it!
Hahah, good one! Though I am not sure if the ban is justified. Its one of those things that has always been a long standing tradition, with no specific justification. I could be making a huge extrapolation, but this is similar to throwing out Pluto from the list of planets...Sigh...
Seriously speaking i sometimes wonder wt is the matter with these kids..(esp foreign kids)..they r not allowed to watch action movies coz they becum violent ..they ban poor santa from laughing..coz HO HO HO will frighten the kids DUH !!!..look at our indian kids..so much immunity and such intelligence ...kya hoga wahan ke bachon ka..!!!..;)
Not blogged since eternity?! How about not making the pains one takes to open your blog page worthless for 2 months in a row?
Post a Comment