Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Prosaic dreams

A collection of dreams I have had where I expected something to happen, but nothing did. Mundane. :(

I was studying for an exam two days away.

I took my clothes out of the hanger and put them back again.

I drove really fast, and reached sooner than I thought.

I was not falling, just standing and looking.

I got a phone call. We were going out to have lunch.

I was at work all day. I was not being chased.

One guy painted my house and went.

I saw a girl I liked. She was a friend's girlfriend.

I rented a car.

I got back home and saw my house was still there.

I was crossing the road.

One guy opened his store, I went in and bought a fishing rod.

3 comments:

Saloni said...

hi,just noticed you had commented on my blog about dreams....sometimes you want dreams to be this prosaic and other times you realize they add a colour to life by bring out the hidden palate..

Anonymous said...

Well just substitute "bought a fishing rod" for "bought a bottle of wine" and this sounds familiar :)

Deepika said...

(you make me laugh so much) I have been missing the action on your blog for a while now and am glad to see so many interesting things here!! Take my advice...take a break from partying thoda bahut, and blog more often.:)