Monday, August 20, 2007

Oops. Uh oh. Duh.

I don't think there can be any greater or more glorious slip of the tongue than saying "I make out thrice a week" instead of "I work out thrice a week".

And not realizing it for a while.

Ah, me.

6 comments:

Dreamcatcher said...

Freudian slip :)

sunando said...

Well thats all the workout most men get!!!

Anonymous said...

do you keep a schedule? :P

Kokonad said...

DC - Yeah it totally qualifies as a Freudian slip. Though I am the only one who knows if my mind was truly unconscious!

Sunando - Putting this in your blog, are you? :P

Amrita - Heh heh :D Trust me, with the kind of workload I have nowadays... I would want a schedule! *wishful thinking*

Deepika said...

Lolll!!! when did this happen?
And I so agree with sunando!! ;)

Dugi said...

hahaha awesome.
i say crap like that quite a bit..lol