Saturday, June 2, 2007

Show me the funny!

Russell Peters. He's got lots of famous ones... about Indian parents beating their kids, British accents, terrorists... just name it! I came across this one about asking directions in Toronto. It's hilarious!


(YouTube video, 38 seconds)

3 comments:

Deepika said...

lolll..yeahhh..ive seen a couple of videos of his, one, under very memorable circumstances!!! He is very very funny. Last time he came down to bombay, the tickets were sold out within a couple of hours!!

Deepika said...

There was a post you did about doing up your house, with a lot of pretty pictures...I'd be working along the same lines in sometime.though for me it will be just confined to a room. I found the pics really interesting!!

Kokonad said...

@Deepika: Yeah, he is really terrific! Hoping he drops by some place near mine some day... :)

As regards to your second comment, I had a post like that? :O Why can't I remember it? And with pics too! :(