hey coke....nice to see ur blog been uploaded after quiet a long hiatus. btw, u may not know me....but i was a big fan of ur blog. one of the reasons to start my own blog. i knew u thro mass transfer lab. u were our TA in that lab. im pretty damn sure u might not remember me. anyways, welcome back and keep posting kick-ass blogs like u always do....
hey cool that u remember me. well, nice way of communicating....slightly unconventional, but im not complaining.
and abt the grades...looks like somebody's guilty of the grades we got. lol. hey coke, u have got a great blog. im a huge fan of urs...so keep posting some more. and oh, can u tell me how to make ur blog better. i mean, from aesthetic point of view.
@Abheet - :O I have no clue about your grades! I just know how I graded your reports! It's not my template... it's downloaded off the internet. You should be able to get the source website in the HTML code. Thanks for visiting. :)
@Shreybomb: Thank you! Someone forwarded it to me. I just put it up for others to read. :)
A conversationalist. With rather idealistic points of view.
Passions include minimalism, subtlety, double entendre, abstractness, open-endedness, Tango, long drives (bike/car), meeting new people, people-watching, observing behavioral patterns, photography, cinematography studies, food, interacting with eccentric people, music, sports, art...
Mostly Pointless is a personal blog. My thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I come develop my understanding about the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog just provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at a particular point of time and these might most probably change over a period of time. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason. My blog includes links to other sites/blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you to the information/opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites.
8 comments:
gud one!!!
hey coke....nice to see ur blog been uploaded after quiet a long hiatus. btw, u may not know me....but i was a big fan of ur blog. one of the reasons to start my own blog. i knew u thro mass transfer lab. u were our TA in that lab. im pretty damn sure u might not remember me. anyways, welcome back and keep posting kick-ass blogs like u always do....
Abheet
www.square-one-syndrome.blogspot.com
@Abheet - I remember you, we have been introduced. :)
Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate it! I like your "About Me" our tastes in music are quite similar...
Psst! I hope I graded you guys well - I am very lenient with my grading as far as I am aware...
Thanks once again!
hey cool that u remember me. well, nice way of communicating....slightly unconventional, but im not complaining.
and abt the grades...looks like somebody's guilty of the grades we got. lol.
hey coke, u have got a great blog. im a huge fan of urs...so keep posting some more. and oh, can u tell me how to make ur blog better. i mean, from aesthetic point of view.
FINALLY U UPDATED UR BLOG!!! Wohoo!! Yea this is some funny shit btw! Where the hell dyu get all this from?
@Abheet - :O I have no clue about your grades! I just know how I graded your reports!
It's not my template... it's downloaded off the internet. You should be able to get the source website in the HTML code.
Thanks for visiting. :)
@Shreybomb: Thank you! Someone forwarded it to me. I just put it up for others to read. :)
one word: LOL
@whodunit: I know!
Post a Comment